VCA Floral Styles

Tremere

May 25, 2019
Hi,

I'm trying to decide what to buy between Frivole, Lotus, Cosmos, Socrate and Fleurette collections, as I'm a sucker for floral styles.

I think that the most popular style is the Frivole, but I don't like how the pavé version looks, something about the tiny diamonds doesn't look right. Whatever I buy, I want it in white gold.

If I end up buying the Frivole, which size do you recommend?

Reactions: DS2006
TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

DS2006

Sep 27, 2013
Hi,

I'm trying to decide what to buy between Frivole, Lotus, Cosmos, Socrate and Fleurette collections, as I'm a sucker for floral styles.

I think that the most popular style is the Frivole, but I don't like how the pavé version looks, something about the tiny diamonds doesn't look right. Whatever I buy, I want it in white gold.

If I end up buying the Frivole, which size do you recommend?
A lot of people have the small pave, but those would be more dressy than I could manage for daily casual wear. Some people love the mini for more casual wear. I have Frivole on my wishlist (gold and/or white gold and not pave), and I honestly could not order them without trying on the small and large in those. So I think the only way you'll know for sure is to be able to try them on. I live nowhere near a boutique, so I have to postpone Frivole until I can visit one maybe next year.

lynne_ross

O.G.
Dec 18, 2008
Can you elaborate on what you are asking? What pieces are you considering - earrings, ring, etc.? Most of those designs only come in pave, if you are only considering wg non pave then your choice will be limited to frivoles I believe.

Tremere

May 25, 2019
Can you elaborate on what you are asking? What pieces are you considering - earrings, ring, etc.? Most of those designs only come in pave, if you are only considering wg non pave then your choice will be limited to frivoles I believe.
Honestly I'm considering everything. I love pave, I just don't love it as much in the Frivole collection. I think the non pave version stands out more.

Comfortably Numb

the best medicine
Apr 9, 2015
Are you trying to pair with your other jewelry? Can you tell us what you already have? Your question (and options) are so broad that it's hard to help without having any other details.