fun question: which collection or bag made your heart sing from the moment you saw it?

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
so i have been collecting and loving my lv bags for a looooooong time and i have so many that i love. i was thinking though, that some collections just literally got me from hello. when we are debating a purchase, we often hear the words: does it make you heart sing???? ok i will start. the collection that got me from day 1 was the by the pool collection, specifically the pink speedy b 25 and neverfull. i have so many different lv bags in my collection but these two still just speak to me. they actually lift my mood noticeably . is that weird? ok your turn!

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
For me, it's still the Groom line (the original one from 2006) and Monogramouflage.
i had no idea they had more than one release of the groom line. i know they released a groom metal charm later but did not realize the rereleased the illustre line.

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
Roses collection, Kabuki collection still have my nF and speedy, Fleur de Jais, Aquarelle , original miroir collection and current flight mode..
wow lvlvoebug those are all really cool collections. sprouse roses was fabulous. always thought kabuki was cool too. aquarelle definitely a holy grail collection.

Reactions: LVlvoe_bug